Here are some preventive measures that help keep
to a minimum the risk of HIV infection and AIDS thus:
• If operations scheduled time if you can get your own blood as preserved blood. This eliminates a possible infection by blood transfusion .
• Avoid resorting to medical care in developing countries involving blood or the use of syringes unless it is an absolute priority.
• Drug abusers who inject illicit drugs should use syringesfor single use. They can get them in any big city for free.
• Avoid sharing with others razors, toothbrushes and other items that may come into contact with bodily fluids.
• Mother-child: the risk of transmission of infection by VHI in a positive mother can avoid practicándole one Cesarean and giving up breastfeeding the baby.
• Safe Sex avoid sexual practices that blood, semen or vaginal mucus secretion and / injured or diseased skin may come into contact with the couple. Always use condoms during sex. For oral sex, try not to getsemen or vaginal fluid in the mouth.
• Also avoid having sex with many different people. A monogamous relationship only provides reliable protection against HIV and AIDS if both have mutual trust and can talk openly about possible infidelities.
New studies have shown that infection with HPV (human papillomavirus) can promote HIV transmission through sexual intercourse. Therefore, preventing the corresponding HPV infection prevent the spread of HIV.